Round Lake is located just to the east of Exit 11 off of I-87. Auditorium parking can be found in multiple places in and around the village.
1. Bike Path Parking Lot (next to Leah's Cakery Curry Ave)
2. Parking Lot in front of the Lake Ridge Restaurant (Burlington)
3. Parking Lot across from the Methodist Church (Simpson)
4. Parking areas next to the basketball court (Lake Rd)
5. Parking spaces across from the Post Office (Burlington)
6. LIMITED parking at the Auditorium
Due to the historic nature and layout of our community, there is limited parking at the auditorium itself. There are a few parking spots in front of the auditorium, when available,however there is no parking around the auditorium building or in front of the residences there. Special event parking will be noted with signage.
Please mind the No Parking signs in and around the village as your car will be ticketed.
Also, we ask that you please be respectful of the village residents and animals by minding the posted speed limit.